A LETTER TO MY CHILDHOOD SELF


 Dear vasu,

                  I know you are waiting to grow up, but its not as fun as you think. you're parents will not be there for you to buy things and you cannot complain about small things to them. You only visit them once a month or twice, more or less like a guest.

If you accidently swallow a seed don't worry tree will not grow inside your small stomach. Stop crying because barber cut your hair too short , you will love it someday and find comfort in it. I know it is difficult for you to sit alone in the classroom eating your lunch all alone. Don't worry my dear you will get used to it. Those who are bullying you right now will come back and will talk to you as if nothing happened.

You speak of your mind not everyone will be interested. So do it in front of people who wants to listen. child you are anger is like a bubble on water better being patient then regretting later. You will definitely learn a new lesson every time you commit mistake, so never stop believing yourself. Thank you I'm the product of all your pain ,misery and happiness. let life be balanced let's face problems together and enjoy each tiny happy movements. My dear beautiful girl, I will always love you. and I will never forget that  I'M YOU and will always treat you better.


Comments

Popular Posts